Due: Friday, May 19th
- Use the Google Form in Google Classroom to submit the link to your video (each person in the group must do this)
- Newton’s Challenge Video Rubric (No Vertical Videos!)
- Create a 3-5 minute video that describes & explains one of Newton’s 3 Laws for a grade 9 student, based on an activity/technology you chose to analyze.
- Analyse an activity or technology that applies Newton’s 3 laws, and assess that technology’s social or environmental impact (pros/cons, possible advancements/improvements)
- Each student in a group of 3 (max) will be in charge of scripting the 3 Newton’s Laws.
- Presentation used in class is here
- Submit the information about your group here
- Make sure you have an activity/technology selected to analyze
Example (Full Feature) Video:
For a Car Crash:
Your video is not expected to be as long or as detailed