Before Class Preparation:
- Bring your name tag for your desk to help me learn your names
In Class Activities:
- How high can the ball bounce?
- Can you describe the method in obtaining a prediction for the rebound height?
- Assessment Criteria (Thinking/Inquiry):
- identify appropriate methods, techniques, and procedures, for inquiry
- conduct inquiry using appropriate materials and equipment effectively, to collect observations and data
- compile accurate data from laboratory and record the data using appropriate formats, including tables, flow charts, graphs, and/or diagrams
After Class Work:
- Sign up for online resources here